Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Hellboy Series 2 Pics!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Deuce2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Those photos are awesome! I know Snape REALLY wants that Nazi Kroenen! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anung Un Rama will be mine!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    these are all fucking sweet! Kroenen's gonna rock! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    The hellboy's are a bit of overkill, but, still good!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SDCCkroenen3

    This I will own. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This may be the 1st H.B. fig I get

    SDCCanung

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I will definitely be getting that Kroenen and Hellboy with the crown...

    ...too bad they don't just make an accessory pack for Hellboy because aside from the above mentioned... I don't need/want any more Hellboy versions in my collection.

    Wonder what the Abe2 will look like...

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by Oce:
    it's all good, except for that lame-ass cloth jacket
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hope that's just on the 2-up prototype... a frickin' hate fabric on my figs... just give us the plastic kind like on the Hellboys...

  8. #18
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When are these supposed to be out?

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by thor16:
    When are these supposed to be out?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what I wanna know.
    Kroenen looks great (cloth coat regardless), as does Prisoner hellboy with the stocks and the stone sword.

    Demon HB looks great too, nice glowing effects and crown, but I may pass on it.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Evil Monkey Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Bah. I'm not that impressed. Mezco's nazi Kronen looks like crap in comparisson to Sideshow's. His colors and insignia are wrong. I also think that giving him a rubber coat with sculpted arms would look better and interfere less with posing. The stockade Hellboy is pointless except for the bad-ass sword. Shirtless Hellboy needs a removeable trenchcoat and LOTS of kittens. Abe Sapien 2 is supposed to be battle damaged so expect a rehash of series 1 Abe w/ slashes on his chest and a arm sling. Only Anung Un Rama looks really ass-kicking. I'm really pissed of that there are so many Hellboys in this line instead of LIZ FECK'N SHERMAN, Ilsa Haupstein, and Dr. Broom w/ autopsy Kroenen!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •